I’m a big fan of being organized and planning ahead. I use a paper planner for daily life.
So it should be no surprise that I had to create a blog binder in order to organize my blog!
I took the majority of the pages from My Joy Filled Life’s Blog Planner, which is fabulous! I also took some of the formatting from The Butterfly Mom, and grabbed a few more pages from the Portland Bloggers Printable Planner.
And then I created some of my own pages, which you can have, too!
Included in the Free Blog Planner Printables:
- Guest Post Tracker – Helps you keep track of who is guest posting on your blog as well as the guest posts you have on other blogs.
- Accomplishments – Track your accomplishments! Were you featured on a brand/publisher’s website? Keep track using this sheet!
- Blog Contacts – Keep all of your bloggy contacts in one location! I keep most of mine digitally, but I’m going to also keep them on this form so they are all in one blog spot.
- Twitter/Hashtag Tracker – A helpful form to keep track of hashtags used for Twitter parties.
- Series Planner – If you post multiple posts in a series (like how I post 4 book club posts during the months I host book club), this is a planning page that can keep you on track.
- Website/Blog Tracker – OMG all the websites/usernames/passwords! So hard to keep track! This sheet lets you put that all in one location. Password hint: Don’t put your entire password on the sheet – do it like this: R***c**0*. That would be Rebecca00, which is something I’d remember when seeing the half-hidden PW. BTW, that’s not my password for anything, not even close, so don’t waste your time trying to login anywhere.
And if you want to see how I put together my own Blogging Binder, check out my video!
Here’s an overview of my binder:
- Daily Blogger Checklist, Blog Post Checklist, & Weekly Link-Ups in sheet protectors since I look at those on a daily basis
- Weekly Divider: Review Checklist
- Monthly Divider: Yearly Stats (aka Monthly stats over the course of the year)
- Financial Divider: Expenses and Income on a handy sheet called My Blog’s Finances
- Long Term Divider: Brainstorming sheets, long term goals, random lists of blog ideas
- Giveaways Divider: Giveaway Checklist
- Ads/Affiliates/Sponsors Divider: Pages to keep track of my affiliate programs, sponsored ads
- Guest Posts Divider: My Blogging Collaborations (like co-hosting events or teaming up with another blogger) and Guest Post Tracker to keep track of both my guest posts and guest posts from other blogs
- Contacts Divider: Blog Contacts sheets
- Tracking Divider: Both the Website/Blog Tracker and the Twitter/Hashtag Trackers
- Go ME! Divider: This will eventually hold a hard copy of my media kit (once I make it!!!) and has the Accomplishments sheets, which hold my blog achievements
- Series Planner Divider: Series Planner sheets
- Folder: I have a folder just in case I need some extra space to store papers I receive
- Page protectors that hold all my extra copies/originals
- Notebook paper
How do you stay organized with your blog?