Last week’s most clicked-on post was a book review of Orange is the New Black on My Life in Books. This is sooooo perfect and timely, since the book club I host with Allison is reading Orange is the New Black as November’s choice! BTW, there’s still plenty of time if you want to join!
I also loved H2O Bungalow’s Gold Striped Vase DIY. Not only is it EASY but it’s also perfect for fancying up those random vases you have lying around!
A Date With Books featured 13 must-have tools for bloggers! I use only some of these, but I have to say, her choices are spot-on.
- I would love it if you would grab a button and add it to your post or party page. It’s not required, but it would make me super happy and it gets the word out about the party!
- Link up your greatest book review, bookish post, DIY, tutorial, craft project, fashion amazingness, green post, whatever is fabulous this week or before that is yours!
- Spread even more love – Click on the link right before yours and say something nice! It’s a great way to learn about a new blog and an amazing post that someone worked so hard on! We all love nice comments on our own blogs, so take a minute to spread the love.
- I’ll share the most clicked-on post at next week’s Spread the Love Linky Party, which is a fun way to be featured.
- By linking up, you are granting the party hosts permission to promote you and an image from your site in a featured post or on social media. Meaning, if I or anyone else thinks your post is as amazing as you think it is, we might just promote it! Which I can only see as a positive, do you agree?