Happy New Year!
2013 will here here very soon (only a few hours away) and I thought that this year I might make some bookish resolutions and keep them!
Here are my New Year Resolutions for Books for 2013:
- Read an autobiography
- Finish my 100 books in a year challenge early (I’m on schedule to do just that!)
- Read a book about jail/prison/inmates since the fascinate me so much
- To only join a challenge if I REALLY want to do it and think about it
- Finish listening to Anna Karenina already! (It’s been waaaaay too long, my mom literally laughed out loud when she heard I was STILL listening to it!)
- Read a lot of my Classics Club list and 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die (no specific number, just “a lot”)
- Finish my 2012 Challenges in January (since I started in July and not Jan 2012 like most people, I’ll end up finishing them in 7 months instead of the 12 allotted)
What about you guys? What are your bookish resolutions for 2013?
Thanks for reading,