Co-hosted by one of my first ever bloggy friends, Leah @ Books Speak Volumes!
Leah’s Books Speak Volumes is one of the first book blogs I started following when I started blogging, and I was so lucky to be able to meet her (and reunite with Shannon @ River City Reading) over the Thanksgiving break!
And check out Leah’s Jazz Age January event – it sounds so cool, I’m super excited for it!
This week, the most popular post by far was River City Reading’s tutorial on how to properly use Edelweiss catalogs. It’s super informative. . . I actually even printed it out bc of how useful it is.
In my world this week, I was nominated for the Sunshine Blog Awards, which is hosted by Florida Blog Con, the blogging conference I attended. I’d love it, if you haven’t already, if you chose to vote for my blog Love at First Book, under Fine Arts/Literature. It’s so easy, and you don’t have to sign in or anything!
I also participated in a chat with Piper Kerman, author of Orange is the New Black! My question was answered right after minute 17:20!
Now it’s your turn to show off your most amazing post!
- I would love it if you would grab a button and add it to your post or party page. It’s not required, but it would make me super happy and it gets the word out about the party!
- Link up your greatest book review, bookish post, DIY, tutorial, craft project, fashion amazingness, green post, whatever is fabulous this week or before that is yours!
- Spread even more love – Show our co-host a little love this week! Then click on the link right before yours and say something nice! It’s a great way to learn about a new blog and an amazing post that someone worked so hard on! We all love nice comments on our own blogs, so take a minute to spread the love.
- I’ll share the most clicked-on post at next week’s Spread the Love Linky Party, which is a fun way to be featured.
- By linking up, you are granting the party hosts permission to promote you and an image from your site in a featured post or on social media. Meaning, if I or anyone else thinks your post is as amazing as you think it is, we might just promote it! Which I can only see as a positive, don’t you agree?